I began to think, and think, and think, and it finally hit me.....Life's Highway. Of course when you look at me, you would probably think, oh she has had a good life and everything is just so peachy for her. WRONG!!!! I have had my ups and downs, riding on Life's Highway. But while riding, it has allowed me to become a stronger child of GOD and a stronger person. We are faced every day with the decison of going straight ahead, to the left, to the right, or even backwards. Sometimes the decision can be very confusing, hard and can even be the wrong decision.
As I travel on Life's Highway, I would like for you to ride or walk along with me. You might wonder why I said ride or walk. Well, when you are riding, it seems that everything is going along smoothly and you get there so much faster. When you are walking, it seems that everything gets in your way and it takes that much longer to get there.
Hopefully I can be encouragement for you and you be the same for me.
Are you ready?????? Let's Go!!!

Let's Go! I'm with you(:
ReplyDelete~Nikki
Yay love this!! (Even though my title suggestions would have been PERFECT) ;) reconsider the picture thing...I would love to see that little chunky boy on here!
ReplyDeleteI like it so when is more to come
ReplyDeleteGood job Brit, should be interesting.
ReplyDelete